Oracle Eloqua customers are ramping up their sophisticated use of technology to become the ultimate modern marketing heroes at their organizations. Simple put: It’s easy for us to be customer obsessed.
To promote best practices and celebrate the accomplishments of modern marketers in an ever-evolving industry, Oracle Eloqua has announced the winners of the 2013 Markie Awards, presented at Eloqua Experience this week in San Francisco.
Hosted by General Manager, Kevin Akeroyd and Director of Customer Culture, Heather Foeh at The Masonic Center, the 2013 Markie Awards recognize marketers who are demonstrating leadership in their respective industries with creative, innovative and effective campaigns that successfully utilize modern marketing techniques to deliver revenue to their companies’ bottom lines.
Now in their seventh year, the Markie Awards is an annual event that recognizes outstanding achievements in marketing across 19 categories, including marketing and sales alignment, social marketing, content marketing, marketing metrics and campaign creativity.
For the first time this year, a People’s Choice Award was added to honor the best video submission, as voted by more than 3,000 industry peers.
The Markie Awards recognized 64 companies and leaders for creative, innovative and effective modern marketing practices that delivered increased engagement, conversation and ROI.
Winners of the 2013 Markie Awards include (drumrolls please!):
- Automation Outside the Box: The Dow Chemical Company
- Best Alignment of Marketing and Sales: ADP®
- Best Customer Lifecycle Program: OpenText
- Best Lead Nurturing Program: Rockwell Automation
- Best Lead Scoring Program: FIS
- Best Social Campaign: Twitter
- Content is King: LifeSize, a division of Logitech
- Data Clean House: Blue Coat Systems
- Event Nirvana: Adaptive Planning
- Extraordinary Email: Dell Inc.
- Fresh Start: Chicago Bears Football Club
- Integration Innovation: Lexalytics, Inc.
- Marketing Automation Rookie of the Year: ZirMed
- Marketing Center of Excellence: Thomson Reuters Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Metrics That Matter: Huddle
- Modern Marketing Leader of the Year: Hubertus Devroye, The Dow Chemical Company
- Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Nitro
- Sales Impact: Kronos Incorporated
- People’s Choice Award; Best Video Submission: Intel