Imagine it! See it! Do it! We’re gearing up for Eloqua Experience 2013, the Modern Marketing event that brings together marketers to learn, grow, and celebrate success!
Eloqua Experience, which takes place October 23-25 at the Hilton San Francisco, is home to the 2013 Markie Awards, an event to honor creative thinking, innovative implementation methods, and most importantly: success!
This year’s awards will commemorate achievement in sales and marketing alignment; extraordinary email marketing; and social campaigns, among other categories.
Here are 4 reasons from former Markie Award winners why you should get in on the fun and submit a nomination for your organization!
1. Come out from behind the curtain! Do you and your team sort of operate like Oz, but don’t always feel so ‘great and powerful’ because you’re always behind the scenes? Well come on out, and show yourself! Executing on process and execution isn’t always easy, and you should be applauded for your work to acclimate and outpace!
“Winning a Markie was industry-level endorsement of our work to drive lead management best practice through our organization. Our work is detailed, relentless and usually carried out in the shadows of marketing communications; stepping into the light to pick up the award boosted the team’s profile both internally and externally, and has provided new momentum for our journey to modern marketing.”
- Kim Yeatman, Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics, Thomson Reuters
Winner of the 2012 Marketing and Sales BFF Markie Award
2. Show off your team’s ability to balance marketing art and science! Results-driven, yet engaging marketing is a hard combo to execute on. Not everything that works can be measured, and not everything that can be measured works! If you’ve pulled out some seriously creative stops to make a big impact on your bottom line, go for that ‘A’ for equilibrium effort!
“Our team was so excited to win Most Creative Campaign last year. Our ‘Things Have Changed’ campaign targeting IT professionals has been a ton of fun to develop and is truly a team effort. It was hugely rewarding to have all of our efforts be recognized amid some heavy competition. Fingers crossed we can do it again this year.”
-Christine Woodhouse, Marketing Specialist, Eaton Corporation
Winner of the 2012 Most Creative Marketing Campaign Markie Award
3. Boost your company’s reputation! Getting a Markie is…kind of a big deal. Give your organization its rightful recognition and climb up a notch on your industry totem pole. Award-winning companies are key targets for top talent!
“Winning a Markie last year has enabled us to attract a higher caliber of marketing talent. Who doesn’t want to be a part of a winning team? It also legitimized all the work that we have done to better align sales and marketing.”
-Michelle Burrows, VP of Demand Marketing, inContact
Winner of the 2012 One View of the Truth Markie Award
4. Join good company to knowledge exchange! If ‘you are the company you keep’ then join the elite group of Markie Winners who have exceled in marketing and sales execution — and know how to do it again! “For SurePayroll, winning a Markie is living (and shining) proof that we are true modern marketers. It is such an honor to be recognized for all of the hard work that we do every day, and humbling to be among such a great group of marketers.”
-Krista Seidemann, former Email Marketing Specialist, SurePayroll
Winner of the 2012 Best Customer Lifecycle Program Markie Award
Interested in getting in on the fun this year? Submit your nomination for the 2013 Markie Awards. The winners will be announced at Eloqua Experience in San Francisco. Don’t wait! The call for nominations will close August 30.
Check out the Eloqua Experience event site for all things #EE13.comments powered by Disqus