Welcome to “5 Blossoms From The Blog Tree” where each week we spotlight five must-read posts from bloggers listed on The Blog Tree. This week: soporific press releases, social media tips from the gridiron, the shelf life of scientific facts, herding mobile visitors to email, and how content marketing can suffer from multiple personalities.
- Ever read a press release that had you snoring by the end of the first paragraph? Newt Barrett knows your pain. Over at Content Marketing Today he explains how to write a release that isn’t boring.
- If you’re building a social media team, you may want to follow the examples of an NFL team. Jay Baer draws some clever analogies over at Convince & Convert.
- Facts are facts. Unless they’re old facts. Paul Barsch discusses how even scientific facts can be “squishy” at MarketingProfs.
- Website mobile friendly? Check. Email list created? Check. Now, how do you get people visiting your mobile page onto your email list? Copyblogger weighs in with a two-step solution.
- Remember the movie “Sybil” from the ’70′s? About the woman with 16 personalities? No? Damn kids. Ardath Albee explains how b2b content marketing can take on too many personalities on the Marketing Interactions blog.
Want to have your blog listed on The Blog Tree? Like us on Facebook and tag yourself on the limb you feel you belong.