There are a lot of great surveys and reports about the state of content marketing out there (props Content Marketing Institute/MarketingProfs and Demand Gen Report). The wealth of information about content marketing is a true testament to its value in the customer engagement process. That said, we wanted to dig into the trends of the community of modern marketers using Eloqua – to find out how content factors into your strategies.
We have been collaborating with our friends over at LookBook HQ over the past few months to dig a deeper and uncover some answers to our burning questions.
We wanted to check the pulse of content marketing as it relates to earned, owned, and paid media strategies— what policies marketers are following—as well as how content is mapped along the buyer journey and the key performance metrics that matter.
Today we share what we’ve learned in the Oracle Eloqua Community report: The State of Content Marketing 2014.
Some highlights include:
- The types of content modern marketers are producing, how regularly and for what purposes
- How modern marketers use other people's content
- The key challenges facing modern content marketers
- How well modern marketers are aligning content with the buyer's journey
- The metrics modern marketers capture and how they assess content marketing effectiveness
- The major trends impacting content marketing activities
Over the next few weeks we will be exploring the key findings the report through posts on these topics:
The State of Content Marketing
The Use of Third Party Content
Metrics & Content Marketing
The Future of Content Marketing
You don’t have to wait for more of the good stuff! Check out a complimentary download of the full report here.
comments powered by Disqus