The 10-platform, 42-page Eloqua Social Media Playbook was created as a veritable “how-to” guide for our staff to follow on the social Web. It’s frankly everything we know about social media, distilled into one awesomely designed document (thanks for the smarts and design chops JESS3). Now you can have it. For free. You don’t even have to give us your email address. Not a single form to complete. Just take it. Or view an embedded version on SlideShare if you prefer. It’s yours.
It contains just about everything you need to know about Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Wikipedia, Delicious, Flickr, Google Buzz, Foursquare, Gowalla and blogs.
- Do you know how to weave Twitter “trending topics” into your communications mix?
- Are you are aware that Wikipedia articles are governed by 50 rules and 100 guidelines?
- Is your sales team “vulturing” online? (Do you know what “vulturing” is?)
- Have you considered a tiered administrative structure for your Facebook Fan Page?
- Which social platform promises, “Only the good stuff”?
- Should you join foursquare or Gowalla?
- What iPhone app is the best RSS reader?
We are proud of what we know, how we think, the degree to which we empower our team, and the way we approach the social Web. We are sure that after you read our Paybook and apply it to your business, you will feel the same way about Eloqua as we feel about ourselves. So that’s why we are inviting you to steal it. It’s published under a Creative Commons license, which basically means, you can do whatever you want with it. Share it. Chop it up. Remix it. Distribute it. Drop sections in your slideshows. Just start by grabbing it here.
Incidentally, the Playbook also includes The Content Grid, a framework for sourcing the creation of content and marrying the distribution of that content to the viewer’s stage in the purchase cycle. The Content Grid, which I blogged about on Monday, is also available, for free, here. A PowerPoint-friendly .jpg file is available here.