How do you make an in-person more interactive? This is a question we ask often at Eloqua.
When we take our rolling Road to Revenue Tour, our goal is to not only give attendees useful content, but to deliver a delightful experience to even those who couldn’t a delightful experience. That’s why we share photos, presentations and tweets.
But we wanted to take it a step further. That’s why we’re introducing the #EloquaTour Book Giveaway, letting our followers in on the action and content we share on tour.
Here’s how it works. During the Road to Revenue Tour, we’ll ask followers of @Eloqua on Twitter a series of demand generation trivia questions. The first five followers to correctly reply using the #EloquaTour hashtag will win a free copy of the book Revenue Engine.
So even if you can’t make it to a tour stop – we sure hope you will! – you can still get in on the action. We’ll kick off the giveaway on June 21, coinciding with our stop in Salt Lake City.
Official rules are below. Good luck, and we hope to see you on the road!
- If you are not already, follow the @Eloqua company Twitter handle. Only Eloqua Twitter followers will be eligible.
- The giveaway Twitter promotion commences on June 21 and will continue through select dates of Eloqua’s Road to Revenue tour.
- Five (5) winners per giveaway will be selected to win a copy of Eloqua’s new book, The Revenue Engine.
- To enter to win, Eloqua Twitter followers must reply to Eloqua’s original question post with the correct answer to the posed demand generation question, using the #EloquaTour hashtag. The first five correct answers to be received will be named the winners.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter direct message the day following each contest.
- Multiple replies will not be counted. Limit one (1) entry per person per giveaway. Participants are only eligible to win once.