Mark your calendars! The Modern Marketing Tour (formerly known as the Road to Revenue Tour) is coming to a city near you! The event series is a free, full-day event for regional marketers to share ideas, network, and generate new ideas from inspirational content. Tour stops include Atlanta, Amsterdam, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Denver, the Bay area, Stockholm, and more!
The tour’s speaker roster includes customers, analysts and thought leaders, as well as ‘Eloquans’ bringing their firsthand experiences to an open learning environment. Tour session topics include:
- Customer advocacy and its impact on the organization
- Data-driven marketing accountability
- Content is data
- Socially-enabled modern marketing
Here are 5 opportunities to learn and grow your marketing insight; join us in your city! There’s something for everyone:
1. Ramp up ideas to enhance your team execution strategy. The Marketing Execution Track session content is focused on helping marketers resolve challenges and employ best practices marketing managers and directors. The event offers content for the marketing manager and director, focused on process and operations.
2. Immerse yourself in tips to make organizational silos sing in harmony. The Marketing Transformation Track is aimed at helping marketing executive navigate the market realities and digital demands driving a sound organizational strategy. Event tip: See a fellow marketing leader at your tour stop? Get a conversation going about how you manage your teams’ initiatives effectively!
3. Stay street smart (hear from your peers)! The Modern Marketing Tour is packed with customer and partner presentations that offer the input necessary to help you find value in your usage of similar tools and techniques. With fresh ideas and proven use cases, you are likely to walk away with new insight on old tricks by hearing from successful organizations that know how to most effectively leverage marketing technology.
4. Get your head in the ‘Cloud’. Find out what it’s all about with a first look at hands-on product demos of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Our latest product integrations are aimed at helping the marketer streamline activities and bring these ideas and optimized customer engagements to life. Learn how companies are creating ideal customers with the right mix of marketing art and science.
5. Meet up with other modern marketers. Share your pain. Celebrate your triumphs. Toast to cracking new codes. The Modern Marketing Tour is a great way to network with other marketers and get inspired with your next big idea.comments powered by Disqus